Buy best VPN Service online
OpenVPN, Ikev2, PPTP, CiscoVPN
VPN from USA, England, Canada, UAE,
Australia , Germany, Sweden , 17+ locations
Frequently Asked Questions: About VPN Error, VPN Service and Protocol, buy a good vpn, different vpn types, dns vpn, hide IP, vpn service & proxy, cisco vpn, openvpn, change IP, vpn connection, IKEv2 vpn, … etc.
Norton Internet Security – Could Block VPN:
1) Begin by opening the Norton program window by double clicking on the icon in your system tray (in the lower left of your screen near your clock). Next, you will need to click on “Options” and then “Norton Internet Security”.
2) Next, click on “Personal Firewall” and “Trust Control” and then click on the “Trusted” tab. Click the “Add” button.
3) Add the IP address for the VPN server. Next, Click the Ok button.
4) Finally, click the OK button to apply the settings. After closing the Security Center, you should now be able to connect to the VPN.
Reasons Which Might Be Causing VPN Error 807:
- Antivirus installed in your PC or Your System firewall is blocking connection to VPN.
- You may get error 807 VPN when server is overloaded at the time when trying to make connection.
- You have very slow internet connection.
How To Fix VPN Error 807:
- Most of the VPN Errors are caused due to the reason that Antivirus or Firewall may be blocking your VPN Connection.
So while configuring VPN on your Personal Computer or laptop, make sure that you have disabled the antivirus or firewall present in your PC. Doing this you will be able to avoid not only VPN Error 807 but also other VPN Errors.
- Don’t forget to check if your internet is working fine or not. If it is not working properly then restart the router(If you are connected to Wifi) or remove your LAN wire and put it again.
- Make sure you have entered correct VPN IP Address, Username and Password.
- Clear history and cookies. You can use CCleaner for that purpose and also don’t forget to clean your registry.
- Change your VPN Connection Type to PPTP(Point to Point Tunneling Protocol).
- Now delete “http: //” and “/” from the VPN Server Address and check your connection.
Error 868 (Windows 8):
the error 868 on Windows 8 can be fixed using these steps:
1. Type “NETSH INT IP RESET” in command prompt (start>run>cmd) – [admin mode]
2. or entering an IP instead of hostname
Vista with Live OneCare Installed – Could Block VPN:
Windows Live OneCare replaces the existing built-in firewall and although applications are enabled by default for communication, certain required ports aren’t. Thus, when you attempt to create a VPN connection to a network, the process will appear to hang, then fail, at the username and password authentication stage. To resolve the problem, perform these steps:
1) Start the Windows Live OneCare console (right-click the OneCare taskbar icon, which is normally a green circle with 1 in it, and select “Open Windows Live OneCare”).
2) On the left side of the OneCare dialog box under Other Tasks, click the “View or change settings” link.
3) On the “Windows Live OneCare Settings” dialog box, select the Firewall tab.
4) Click the “Advanced settings” button.
5) Select the “Ports and Protocols” tab on the “Advanced settings” dialog box.
6) Select the “VPN – General Routing Encapsulation (GRE)” check box.
7) Click OK to all open dialog boxes.
A connection between your computer and the VPN server has been established but the VPN connection cannot be completed. The most common cause for this is that there is at least one internet device between your computer and the VPN server is not configured to allow GRE protocol packets Verify that protocol 47 GRE is allowed on all personal firewall devices or routers. if the problem persists, contact your administrator.
1) Make sure you can reach the VPN server by using ping. Sometimes, poor connection can cause this issue too.
2) Make sure other secure software blocks your access, for example, if you use Norton secure software, you may need to add the remote client’s IP so that the client can access.
Unable to establish the VPN connection. The VPN server may be un-reachable, or security parameters may not be configured properly for this connection.
1) Make sure no other secure software blocks your access, for example, if you use Norton secure software, you may need to add the remote client’s IP so that the client can access.
2) If you can establish the VPN from the desktop at home but not from the laptop. Make sure no security software like Microsoft OneCare software that blocks the GRE.
The connection attempt failed because your computer and the remote computer could not agree on PPP control protocol – Case 2 Uninstall/Reinstall the TCP/IP Protocol.
2 ways to solve the issue, but first be SURE your ISP allows VPN ( PPTP, Ikev2 ,…).
- Open CMD “Command Prompt” (on Search program Enter “cmd” then you see the Windows cmd)
Now run command below:
netsh int ip reset
- Then restart your OS (Windows).
- Download the below files (Extract files ZIP) according your Windows version (64bit or 32bit):
For Windows 64bit: 64bit
For Windows 32bit: 32bitRun the files and after finishing, Restart your system (Windows).
You can do 2 ways above together, and then restart your Windows.
Access denied because username and/or password is invalid on the domain.
1) Verify the logon ID and password are correct. You may be enter incorrect vpn username or/and password.
2) Turn off your windows firewall (Control Panel>Windows Firewall)
3) Check your Antivirus firewall, it should be allowed to VPN software.
4) Your VPN is expired, contact support.
Internal authentication error (also re: error 913), or Dial-Up Networking could not complete the connection to the server.
1) Make sure you are entering your correct username and password when connecting.
2) Uninstall and reinstall the Dial Up adapter.
Remote PPP peer or computer is not responding.
If you have tried many thing other people suggest like rebooting, reloading hardware and re-installing the VPN or dial in connection, you still get the same problem. I will suggest to check the router settings and make sure TCP Port 1723, IP Protocol 47 (GRE) are opened. Also make sure that the router has the PPTP enabled and not firewall block the traffic. On the RAS server, check the DHCP settings.
Modem is already in use, or is not configured for Remote Access dial out or The port is in use.
1) Verify no other applications that are using the modem. You can open Task Manager to check that by press CTRL+ALT+DEL. Another way to test it is reboot the computer.
2) This behavior may occur when another device with a driver, for example outdated Palm Pilot software, conflicts with the modem.
3) Telephone.ini or unimdm.tsp is missing or damaged.
4) Make sure the modem is setup correctly and may apply SP.
5) Removing and reinstalling it, or apply the new drive may fix the problem.
6) Make sure no two ISDN installed on the same machine and attempt to connect to the same server.
The port was disconnected due to hardware failure.
1) Check that the modem is plugged in, and if necessary, turn the modem off, and then turn it back on.
2) Check if your modem is being given a bad init string – with a command that it does not support.
3) Check if another program is already using the modem, or, if the modem or serial port’s resources configuration is incorrect.
4) Reboot your computer and try it again.
5) If that doesn’t work, go to Start -> Settings -> Control Panel -> Modems -> Diagnostics and get More Info from your modem. If it fails, your modem driver is corrupt and needs to be re-installed.
6) Update the modem drivers.
Error 628 VPN; The port is disconnected or The connection was terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed. This is most likely a modem or phone line noise issue or blocking port issue.
1) make sure you have good phone line.
2) Upgrade the modem/router firmware.
3) Make sure you logon using the correct username or password or try different username.
4) Reinstall the modem.
5) Check the router/firewall settings.
6) Make sure the router is VPN pass through or GRE is enabled.
Error 619: A connection to the remote computer could not be established, so the port used for this connection was closed. For further assistance, click More Info or search Help and Support Center for this error number.
So after getting information about VPN error 619, I will find there are problem in your Windows PC port that’s not detecting the VPN connection. There are many things connected to this issue like third party software, antivirus, firewall, etc. So follow simple steps to fix VPN error 619.
There are many things connected to this issue like third party software, antivirus, firewall, etc. So follow simple steps to fix VPN error 619.
1. Run only one VPN connection to your PC. Remove other VPN connection. Better resetart your Windows
2. Turn OFF your antivirus and firewall because it’s blocked your VPN connection ports and the error 619 occurs.
3. If still doesn’t work then check your internet and wireless settings or trying to connect with different internet connection.