Feel secure in everything you do
Get our best security tools and features
under one 'VPN' account.
Grab the Summer Deal: 2-year plan comes with 74% off
File encryption with cloud
Dedicated IP - Port Forwarding - DDos Protection
31-day money-back guarantee. Cancel anytime!
Best VPN with full features
- so you can use one account on 10 devices at the same time.
- Enterprise-grade security
- 6500+ secure servers in 140+ countries
- VPN App for all: Windows Mac Android iPhone iPad Linux Chrome Firefox
- Access US Netflix, US Hulu, US HBO GO and many other services from anywhere. Stream up to 4K content on your favorite channels seamlessly.
- One account, 6 devices. Protect yourself, your friends, or household without buying multiple accounts.
- Easy-to-use app. You don’t need to be a cryptographer to use NordVPN. Just pick a server and connect.
- 5300+ secure servers in 59+ countries
- For all your gadgets. Get NordVPN for your phone, tablet, and laptop. Don’t forget your smart TV and router.
- Encrypt any file in a blink and store it securely on your computer or the cloud. - Password manager; Securely store, organize, and access your passwords from anywhere.
- Varied VPN Services: PPTP, L2TP, Kerio, Cisco VPN, Ikev2, SSL Tunnel, OpenVPN, IPSec, OpenConnect
- VPN App only for Windows and Android. Others devices & OS, you need to setup manual.
- VPN servers; USA, Canada, France, Germany, Netherlands, England, Italy, Finland
Use a VPN that you can trust on
Easy to use VPN app for all your devices;
Windows Mac Android iPhone iPad Linux Chrome Firefox
All your internet data stays safe behind a wall of next-generation encryption by PotentVPN.
Change your IP twice and cover your web traffic with an extra layer of security.
Modern Protocols: OpenVPN Ikev2 PPTP L2TP IPSec CiscoVPN
New App: iOS App, Android App, Linux App, Windows App, Mac App, Chrome, Firefox.
10 Multi Logins: We support 10 multi-logins with a vpn account to make sure that your entire family remains protected.
Bypass internet restriction
PotentVPN lets you break free from the geo-restrictions and censorships. So you have unrestricted access to websites, videos, live events, p2p-torrenting and more.
Stay secure, private & anonymous online
PotentVPN makes sure that you are completely protected, anonymous and on an AES 256-bit encrypted network everytime you go online.
Enjoy fast & stable VPN
Confidentiality has never been so
Fast and so Secure
High Encryption with PotentVPN Services, 4096 bit RSA keys size, AES-256-CBC Data Channel, HMAC SHA1 Control Channel. Security features and privacy features are not the same when we talk about a virtual private network. While all virtual private networks keep your privacy intact, you must find out about the security features such as firewalls and antivirus compliance as well. Potent VPN supports IKEv2, IPSec, OpenVPN UDP-TCP – HTTP Proxy (ssl) – WireGuard.
No Logs! We do not store logs
Because of the special equipment PotentVPN does not store any customer data and does not know what users are doing on the Internet. The only thing we known about users is their e-mail address and username.
Tunnel any IP subnetwork or virtual ethernet adapter over a single UDP or TCP port,configure a scalable, load-balanced VPN server farm using one or more machines which can handle thousands of dynamic connections from incoming VPN clients,use all of the encryption, authentication, and certification features of the OpenSSL library to protect your private network traffic.
The industry-leading AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client is a modular endpoint software product.It not only provides VPN access through Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) and IPsec IKEv2 but also offers enhanced security through various built-in modules. These modules provide services such as compliance through the VPN with ASA or through wired, wireless, and VPN with Cisco Identity
In computing, Internet Key Exchange (IKE, sometimes IKEv1 or IKEv2, depending on version) is the protocol used to set up a security association (SA) in the IPsec protocol suite. IKE builds upon the Oakley protocol and ISAKMP. IKE uses X.509 certificates for authentication ‒ either pre-shared or distributed using DNS (preferably with DNSSEC) and a Diffie–Hellman key exchange